for this Validate .

2. Your code actually ends before this section.  Take a close look at the
output of your translate.

#1 is probably the most likely.

HTH's
ddk

From:   Lim Ming Liang <limm...@unifi.my>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   08/04/2011 10:14 AM
Subject:        IGD06023I STORAGE GROUP ZFSCLASS IS NOT REFERENCED BY THE
STORAGE GROUP ACS ROUTINE
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Hi,
I am new in DFSMS, trying to do a validate against my SCDS, got a
warning msg

IGD06023I STORAGE GROUP ZFSCLASS IS NOT REFERENCED BY THE STORAGE GROUP
ACS ROUTINE

But in Storage Group ACS routine as below;

PROC STORGRP
/**********************************************************************/
FILTLIST HSM_HLQ             INCLUDE('HFS1')
FILTLIST ZFS_HLQ             INCLUDE('ZFS')
FILTLIST HS1_HLQ             INCLUDE('CICSTS1X')
FILTLIST SYSTEM_DATA_SET     INCLUDE(SYS%.**)
FILTLIST VALID_STORAGE_CLASS INCLUDE('HFSCLASS','DBCLASS','ZFSCLASS')
/**********************************************************************/
/**********************************************************************/
/*             End of FILTLIST Statements                             */
/**********************************************************************/
  SELECT
   WHEN (&HLQ = &HSM_HLQ)      /*  MANAGE MULTI VOLUME HFS DATA SETS */
     DO
       SET &STORGRP = 'HFSCLASS'
       EXIT
     END
       WHEN (&HLQ = &ZFS_HLQ)      /*  MANAGE MULTI VOLUME ZFS DATA SETS
         DO
           SET &STORGRP = 'ZFSCLASS'
           EXIT
         END
       WHEN (&HLQ = &HS1_HLQ)                   /*  MANAGE HFS DATA SETS*
         DO
           SET &STORGRP = 'DBCLASS'
           EXIT
         END
  END
END  /* END OF STORAGE GROUP ROUTINE PROC */

I did have ZFSCLASS referenced in the ACS source, where did I go wrong ?

--
Regards Lim ML

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.