IKJEFF10

Customizing how users submit jobs and process the output

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r11/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r11.ikjb400/ikj4b4a0211.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Robin Atwood
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:18 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Enforcing job name conventions - which exit?

From: Robin Atwood
Sent: 09 August 2011 15:08
To: 'IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu'

We have a requirement that any job submitted to JES2 must have its jobname
starting with the userid, like the standard TSO submit command behaviour. I
recall this as being a pretty common requirement and was wondering what was the
exit usually used - a colleague suggested IEFUJV. Perhaps there is some sample
code available?

TIA
-Robin
--
Robin Atwood

Communications Technology
Micro Focus
The Lawn, 22-30 Old Bath Road
Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1QN, UK
Direct: +44 1635 565290
Fax:  +44 1635 33966

Micro Focus Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
01504593
Registered office: The Lawn, 22-30 Old Bath Road Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1QN,
UK
This message has been scanned by MailController - portal1.mailcontroller.co.uk