DB2 Version 10 is now out, and our DB2 course author, Hunter
Cobb, has been hard at work putting together an intense course
that explains the new features and helps DBAs and application
programmers use these features.

This is our most intensive DB2 Differences course ever and
includes nine hands on exercises (with an optional tenth
exercise if time permits).

An overview of this course is available at:

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/DB2_and_VSAM_courses/G528descrpt.htm

and the detailed topical outline can be found at:

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/DB2_and_VSAM_courses/G528O.htm

If your shop is moving to DB2 V10, or if you have it installed
and are now ready to exploit V10's new features, this course
can save you months of trial and error and provide heavy hands-on
experience so you're ready and confident in just four days.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.