The ASID is available at the point just before the message is sent to the
console.  Our SyzMPF/z product gets the messages before they go to hardcopy
(you can have SyzMPF/z keep them from getting there if you want), and one of
the fields that I have access to (and we allow you to use in the scripts that
are automatically processed for the messages) is the ASID of the "issuer".  It
would not be that difficult to just update the outgoing message and pop in the
ASID, especially if it was destined for a specific "spot" in the message.  The
only messages that wouldn't get the ASID would be those that are issued on
behalf of something else, so they would get the ASID of the "actual" issuer of
the message.

Brian