Here is an update from the CA Development team:

 >> We have met with the FRDPAS support and it appears that the database
can be
 >> moved in-flight.  But they (meaning the Assurant people - ddk) should
contact
 >> Innovation to insure that they
 >> understand what restrictions will be required (like the entire
allocation
 >> must be copied and Innovation monitor tasks must be running on all
LPARS
 >> that update the database).  These are usage restrictions on how to
 >> correctly use the FDRPAS product.

So it looks like we're all set.  We're planning on doing the move on a
Sunday
as SAR will be doing the least amount of activity then.  No concerns, just
an
effort to keep our staff comfortable with the idea.

thanks for your responses.
ddk

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.