From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
willie bunter
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:06 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: DFHSM QUESTION : Allocation/migration Threshold

I should have mentioned that there is no ML0/ML1 migration in this pool as
well.  PSM is only being run.  I understand that this is not a good thing but
the client insists upon having NO migration of the dsns from this pool this
woould explain why the Threshold is low.  Would adjusting the Threshold help
eventhough there is no migration?