The CSVDYNEX macro provides keywords ABENDNUM and ABENDCONSEC to control how
many times the exit routine can abend before the exit is disabled.

1) At what point does the dynamic exit processing determine that an abend has
occurred?  If I were to provide an ESTAE or similar recovery routine in my
exit, what that be sufficient to prevent the exit from becoming disabled?
(Assuming it recovered correctly.)

2) Other than the

CSV430I MODULE xxxxxxxx FOR EXIT IGGPRE00_EXIT HAS BEEN MADE INACTIVE
DUE TO ABEND=xxxxxx REASON=xxxxxxxx

message appearing, is any notification made available?  Specifically an ENF?
(I did not see any mention of that in the docs.)

3) If a recovery routine in the exit itself (as in (1) above) is not the
answer, then what is the correct way to provide recovery?  The CSVDYNEX RECOVER
option seems to be only for callers of the exit; I am essentially only doing a
CSVDYNEX ADD,STATE=ACTIVE.

Thank you for any insight.

Paul Schuster