I looked into writing a sample E15 that would call the LE (I think)
Regular Expression code. But didn't get very far with it. Sorry! I was
convinced it could be done but marshalling of parameters etc would be
fiddly - and it's a long way from my (increasingly ineptly named) :-) day
job.

Anyone?

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: