On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:04:51 +0300, John s <justfor...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am trying to write checks(user) in IBM health checker using SYSREXX.I
>have gone through the sample -HZSSXCHK.This sample just outlines the
>skeleton for writing the user checks.
>
>My question is ...lets say for example if I want to rewrite
>"CHECK(IBMRACF,RACF_IBMUSER_REVOKED)" ,how would I go about it.
>
>What code IBM would have put or should be written between HZSLSTRT() and
>HZSLSTOP() to accomplish the above check.
>
>May be I am thinking stupid-
>
>1.Issue TSO LU for IBMUSER ,capture the output of this command into some
>variable and decide on whether the user ID is really revoked.This is really
>cumbersome if we think of some complex checks.

The output of LU is not a intended programming interface. If you wanted to
examine a user ID, from REXX, you should use the functions provided by
IRRXUTIL. See
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/ICHZA3C0/14.0?SHELF=ez2zo111&DT=20110620175100
 or http://preview.tinyurl.com/6q8ecue for more information.

--