  De: willie bunter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: TSO COLUMNS Command
  Hi,
  Can anybody please jog my aging memory. I would like to just view columns 50
-55 when in edit/browse mode in a dsn. Can you please tell me the command that
I can use. Also, can we do an INCLUDE or EXCLUDE when performing a FIND
command. I remember I
  could do this in ROSCOE.....ahhhh... the good old days. Pardon me for
reminiscing.
  Thanks in advance.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com