From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Rutledge
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 4:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Multi-level Alias

I haven't tried it, but after attending  Mark Thomen's "Best Practices
for Catalog and VSAM" session (3057) at Seattle SHARE, I'm seriously
considering it.
  The handout is on the SHARE web site.

Bob

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.