Darren,

Prior to this last upgrade when you viewed a post in the archvies, the
poster's name and subject name both linked to the previous post from
that poster or previous post on that subject.   That no longer appears
to be the case.   Is this something you can control?

When I start reviewing a thread I was following via the archives
at the start of my work day, I (used to) go to the latest post and
click on the subject to move backwards until I get to the last one
I had previously read so I don't reply with something that has
already been covered.

One other thing I noticed... After I hit SEND on the reply page,
I think it said "posted" and gave you a link to return to the archives.
Now it just gives you another blank reply page.

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group