Hi,

I collect IBM documentation, conference proceedings, all sorts of odd
things and just now I am looking for some old SHARE proceedings on
CD-ROM.

I have all the "new" proceedings the ones you can find at the share.org
web site.

Seattle - March, 2006 New!
Boston - August, 2005
Anaheim - February, 2005
New York - August, 2004
Long Beach - February, 2004
Washington - August, 2003
Dallas - February, 2003
San Francisco - August, 2002
Nashville - March, 2002
Minneapolis - July, 2001
Long Beach - February, 2001
Boston - July, 2000
Anaheim - March, 2000
Chicago - August, 1999
San Francisco - February, 1999
Washington - August, 1998

I also have some paper bits of older and interesting things and a few
older CD-ROMs with proceedings in AFP format.

82 Anaheim  Feb   1994
83 Boston   Aug   1994
84 LA       March 1994

If you have a SHARE proceedings CD-ROM I don't and would be willing to
part with it or send me a copy let me know OFF-LIST.  I can mail you a
current CBT CD in exchange or just an IOU for a brew of your choice
given a future opportunity to sit at the same bar.

http://www.cbttape.org/contact.htm

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Never memorize something that you can look up." -- Albert Einstein

][
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.