3490 manuals at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/A02BK010

"Load Display" CCW explanation starts at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/A02H1001/2.1.
12

MSGDISP macro explanation for displaying a message on a 3490 on z/OS

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/DGT2D520/2.2.
33

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.