Hi

   We got  the new WebSphere Developer for z/Series with the C++ debug tool
We don't have currently WAS in the host, if some can tell me the minimum required software in the z/OS
to use  JES remote access and USS access

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Miklos Szigetvari

ISIS Information Systems GmbH
Alter Wienerweg 12
2344 Maria Enzersdorf
Austria

This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.