Jim Mulder wrote:

[D0D wait state code for the DOD]

> I guess some IBM developers have a sense of humor after all.

Any company that allows developers to ship macros named $DILBERT and
$DOGBERT (JES2), and a module named GIMISEX (SMP/E) is surely not without a
sense of humour. And then from the early 1970s there was the PL/I Checkout
Compiler manual that had an example of the change command in its little
line-mode editor. It went something like this:

change / f/ he/
And the resulting changed line was
'List of heart transplant patients'

(And it's only Tuesday - now will this post pass the netnanny stuff...?)

Tony H.