I see your point and would agree with you that that is the best and proper
way.
I just did not want them on syslog as these are of only interest to me.If
they are not written to syslog, they are still passed to the Tivoli Console
agent and then passed to Tivoli Portal Server.to

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer, Macro 4

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.