I am not sure why this is occurring or what DFHSM is attempting to do.  I
scanned the syslog as well as the DFHSM log to no avail.   I cannot find what
is associated with the SYS16002.
Below is the message in its entirety:

  EF244I DFHSMG DFHSMG - UNABLE TO ALLOCATE 1 UNIT(S) 230
        AT LEAST 1 OFFLINE UNIT(S) NEEDED.
IEF877E DFHSMG NEEDS 1 UNIT(S) 231
FOR DFHSMG SYS16002
FOR VOLUME PRIVAT-   1
OFFLINE
922E-9230 923B 923D 9F03 9F0B-9F0E B418-B419 B43E-B445
:
OFFLINE, NOT ACCESSIBLE
0FFF
:
IEF878I END OF IEF877E FOR DFHSMG DFHSMG SYS16002
3164 IEF238D DFHSMG - REPLY DEVICE NAME OR 'CANCEL'.

  In the DFHSM log all I found is :
  IEF506I DFHSMG DFHSMG SYS16002 - NO STORAGE VOLUMES. 'VOLUME=PRIVATE' ASSUMED.

  Can anybody hazard a guess as to how or where I can find more information on
SYS16002 and why DFHSM is complaining?

  Thanks.

Never Miss an Email