From:    Clark Morris wrote:

> I believe that MFT and MVT went unsupported in 1977.  My shop ran
> unsupported until the 1980's (Westinghouse Lamp Divisions, yes the
> plural is accurate for at least some of the period).  Due to water on
> our mod 65 we also ran MVT on a 4341.

1977 sounds earlier than I would have thought.  I did know
people running a 360/91 under MVT until at least 1981.
It is possible it was running unsupported, but I wouldn't
expect it.  I am pretty sure the 91 was still on IBM
maintenance contract until 1981.  The reason it ran
that long was that the contract wasn't too expensive.

-- glen