For a few weeks now I have had a problem with my HSM RECYCLE ML2

F HSM,RECYCLE ML2    EXECUTE
ARC0830I RECYCLE COMMAND PROCESSING STARTING
IEF244I HSM HSM - UNABLE TO ALLOCATE 1 UNIT(S) 300
       AT LEAST 1 OFFLINE UNIT(S) NEEDED.
IEF877E HSM NEEDS 1 UNIT(S) 301
FOR HSM SYS41934
FOR VOLUME PRIVAT-   1
OFFLINE, NOT ACCESSIBLE
0593

593 is always offline. It's just another 3590.  There are 3 others online
and not being used.  And I can't figure out what the Privat - 1  is.
I've printed my entire VOLCAT and there is no volser that is just a 1.

Suggestions on how to figure out what that privat volume is?

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems