From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jangula, Duane A.
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 3:19 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Copy file(s) from one lpar to another

I am new to the sms world. Have a question about coping files from one
lpar to another.

Our production lpar and testlpar are separate systems, separate catalogs
and all that good stuff.

I want to copy file(s) from our production lpar to our Test lpar.  Many
of the files are sms managed.  What I would like to do is copy any file;
regardless of its manageclass,etc   and just put it to a volume on our
test lpar. When I use ADRDSSU, I get various messages. I have tried
running this a 100 times, and I basically get the any of the three
message below.

Like I mentioned, I just want to copy the file and I really don't care
about sms.  Does anybody have any jcl (mvs utility)   that will just do
the copy period....   Thanks.