571-241-5492 (c)
949-203-0406 (efax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit us at www.infosecinc.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Lizette Koehler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:13 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Virtual Tape Stacking Software

Gentle Listers -

I have searched the archives and found a lot of discussion but nothing I was
looking for.

We currently have Open Tech to stack virtual tapes on one physical 3590 tape
(VDR).

Are there any other equivilents or is Open Tech it.

We are running z/OS V1.7 with DFSMShsm.  We also have DFDSS and a couple of
CA products (CA1).

We need to compare the Open Tech process with other vendor(s) to ensure we
have the right tool for the right function.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Lizette