In a message dated 5/21/2007 9:23:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I know I  am late to this party, so forgive me if I mention something that
has been  mentioned already or not related to the original  question.

Yeah he's in the debugging phase now. Guess the place to start  is Dialog
test and see where the crumbs fall. There used to an ISPF/PDF Samples  but
can't
find it in the online docs. Even had a sample order entry application  coded
in PL/1, COB, ASM for illustrative purposes.