From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Debbie Mitchell
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: VTAM question (***)

On Mon, 21 May 2007 17:11:41 +0200, Chris Mason
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I can't say I'd ever performed this sort of research but isn't the need
>regenerate - including reassembly - customized tables one of the sorts
of
>issues covered by the documentation a systems programmer goes through
when
>planning a new release?

As it turns out, the version of ISTINCLM in use here is not IBM's
default.
It was customized long before my tenure here and not documented.  I will
need to do some checking with other people here to see what they
remember
about the reason it was customized as well as what changes were made.
Since
no one is really complaining (at least not very loudly) about it, it
won't
be a priority.  And, since posting my original question, I have noticed
that
the behavior is not consistent -- which leads me to believe that it is,
indeed, related to changing screen sizes.

Thank you all for your help.

Debbie Mitchell
Utica National Insurance Group