On Mon, 21 May 2007 14:25:20 -0500, Eric Bielefeld wrote:

>Maybe Tom should sue Microsoft.  They obviously took his name, which was
>there long before Vista.

They have an army of lawyers and he'd have to buy one (or more).  They
have to pay their lawyers whether they need them or not, so they
purposefully "need them" for one reason or another all of the time.

They could just tie things up in court until he ran out of money, then win by
default whether they were "right" or not.  It happens all the time.

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI