On Mon, 21 May 2007 16:43:48 -0400, Bruce Black
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Naspa offered a deal for returning members, something like $20 for 20
>months, so I took it.  They email  when new magazines are available.
>But I am not sure if I will renew when the 20 months are up

I just looked at some of the sections in the "ezine".  Since I'm mostly
into mainframe communication software I looked at "Networking".
Not much (if anything) relating to mainframe.  (Maybe "Web-to-Hose"
was supposed to be "Web-to-Host". )

I gae up on Networking and tride "Legacy Systems".  Topics: General
Mainframe, MVS, OS 390, OS2, VM, VSE.   MVS and OS/390, but not
z/OS?  This is not encouraging.

Pat O'Keefe