I'm curious about the need to produce Intel object code. Put a different way, why won't Tachyon work for you? Or z390? Or Hercules? Or any of the other suggestions given? Is this critical code? If so, why not write it in Intel machine language? If not, any of these will do. Most of all, though, the notion of mapping machine instructions between z and Intel gives me a headache ...