<snip>

It could be worse.  We had a guy on here last week asking how to convert
a string of hex characters into a binary number.  He was given the *two*
instructions that he needed.  He then had to get back to us to find out
how to extend his program's addressability beyond 4KiB.  We also had to
tell him which manual to look in to find the answers.

He then posted this masterpiece on his *copyrighted* hints and tips
website.  :-)

</snip>

J,

I remember seeing that thread, who was this <sarcasm> assembler "wizard"
</sarcasm> and where are these *copyrighted* hints and tips.

Thanks,

Fletch