From: Daniel McLaughlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 2:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Sendmail w/attachment

We are one of those shops which has a lot of stuff on the mainframe
until it comes time to toss $$ at it. A solution has to be free or
already there but dormant in some IBM code. Yes, there are probably many
good things out there, but we are constrained. I've pulled XMITIP down
to my PC to review and we're waiting on the user to formulate a request.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Confidentiality Notice
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.  Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.   If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately and delete this message from
your system.