At 10:26 PM 9/6/2007, you wrote:
On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 19:04:35 -0500, Michael Stack wrote:

>I had the 16mm film copied to videotape before I retired from NIU in
>1999, then I digitized it to DVD for SHARE's 50th anniversary.  I
>gave copies to a few people, and if someone has a few gigabytes (and
>bandwidth) of server space, I'll be glad to make an ISO file available.
>
>Michael Stack

So the tape reel referred to by the OP is a reel of movie film? At first I thought it was audio tape, because its length was in minutes, but if it weight 10 lbs,
maybe it is movie film.

No maybe about it. We had to borrow a projector and screen whenever we wanted to watch it. Popcorn was at our own expense.

Michael Stack
Product Developer
NEON Enterprise Software, Inc.