On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:05:39 -0400 Mark Jacobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>Binyamin Dissen wrote:
:>
:><snip>
:>> While I was at Western Electric, I eventually worked myself down to a few
:>> hours a week - I automated as much as possible.

:>And then some management type person started wondering why you weren't
:>always busy.

No, at WE I had good managers.

Also, pretty much the only time the SP's were noticed was when things were
going wrong. They kind of liked it when there weren't any problems.

But, I did get into trouble when I tried fixing things under other SP groups
responsibilities - since their problems were giving me work.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com