I'm use to seeing IGD17279I for diabale volumes, storage groups,DADSM
failure, etc but have one for being on the 'exclude list'.

IGD17279I 3 VOLUMES WERE REJECTED BECAUSE THEY WERE ON THE EXCLUDE LIST

Msg & Codes says
THEY WERE ON THE EXCLUDE LIST The volumes were already in use by this data
set.

The Storage Group has 16 volumes, 8 volumes were rejected because of space,
5 were rejected because of duplicate DSN (which is yet another question),
and 3 volumes were rejected because they were on the exclude list. The DSN
is currently allocated on parts of 3 volumes with 6 candidate entries.

Jack Kelly
LA Systems @ US Courts
x 202-502-2390