From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of RHK HK
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 6:37 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: ATL 3590 problem

We are facing following problem with some Scratch tapes
Please help up.
Regards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
RETURN CODE 8 REASON CODE 51
THE MODULE THAT DETECTED THE ERROR IS IGDIDMUS
SMS MODULE TRACE BACK - IDMUS IDMSU IDM00 SSIRT
SYMPTOM RECORD CREATED, PROBLEM ID IS IGD00042

IGD330I ERROR OCCURRED DURING CBRXLCS PROCESSING-
VOLUME REQUESTED BY SPECIFIC VOLUME SERIAL IS A SCRATCH VOLUME
THE FAILING VOLSER IS VOL244
IGD306I UNEXPECTED ERROR DURING CBRXLCS PROCESSING