If they was all PC's my problem would be much easier..KVM all over the
place for those..
These are older memorex..3270's..crt's seperate from base...have replaced
them as they gone out with flat screens..
would like to eliminate keyboards...
untill ICC rolls out I'm stuck..

----- Forwarded by Ron Wells/AGFS/AGFin on 01/10/2008 08:12 AM -----

"Jousma, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
01/10/2008 06:27 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Console

If they are all PC's, then just install a KVM, but don't hook the
display's up to it.

Dave Jousma
AVP, Mainframe Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]