--------------------<snip>---------------------

HI,

I want to add a small feature which I call it virtual MF printer.

This will enable MVS user to print to MVS virtual printer any MVS file. Ofcourse the printer is a PC attach printer and to MVS it will be a MF printer.

In other words, I want to emulate MF printer in MVS.

My question is if this feature in MFNetDisk is required or not?
Printer emulation can be a HUGE can of worms. I think I'd avoid that one.