I don't mind one or two posts that might be off-topic, but I DEPLORE long OT threads. With 600-700 E-Mails per day coming in, I don't need the additional "noise". I get 300-350 from various desirable mailing lists, maybe 50 from friends and the rest is spam. For the same reason, I don't like getting the "H & D" (Hatred & Discontent) messages that appear here all too often.

We're all professionals here, of widely varying skill levels and experiences; let's act like professionals.