Hi,

Has anybody installed LookAt - Version 3.52 on their Windoze PC ?

When I startup LOOKAT with the LOOKATGUI, it always defaults to a profile
called zosv1r6.pro and I do not have such a file anywhere.

I also searched for the LOOKAT books on the IBM LOOKAT web site and there
is NONE.

Why ?

Because I want to re-index the index file XXXXXXX.ind to also include other
products.

Note: All the books in the current  xxxxxx.dir file are all BOO files.

Can LOOKAT index PDF files ?

Alternatively, I can use Google Desktop because it can index PDF files. Just
need a Plug-in to allow Google Desktop to read BOO files and then we do not
need LOOKAT.

Is any of the "Development Team" still with IBM :

        Adrienne Becker
        Frank Bellacicco
        Mary Ellen Coleman
        Tara DiMaggio
        Doug Hieter
        Paul Leitem
        Kevin Minerley
        Geoff Smith
        Don Spangler
        Jim Steipp
        Mike Todd
        Marilyn Zeppetelli

The LOOKAT feedback page does not exist any more ( The one pointed to from
the Product) :

http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/s390/os390/bkserv/lookat/lookatfeed.html

Anton