Hi,

Forgot to mention if you are in the Military, you can do the same work with
half the people you need in the private sector.

That is what we had to in the South African Military with half the equipment
that Carter decided to NOT give us..

Remember, Jimmy the peanut farmer and interest rates of 22%.
Yes, I think he received a Nobel peace award for making peace with a little
island East of Florida... but my memory is going these days and it could have
been a fantasy.... Him running the USA as leader of the free World.

Anton

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:47:44 -0600, Yukus, Mary J CIV USMEPCOM
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thanks everyone for your answers.  This tells me we definitely should have
>more than 2 with a combined sysprog experience level of about 10 years.  :-)
>(I knew this already, but am trying to justify more)

Behalf