Hi,

Don't worry John..the White House tried to slip a few Billion into the Budget
last week , to save Health/IBM/IT sector..

It's ONLINE now and everybody can go and read it

Only problem, they have to approve it and what I saw on C-SPAN, it was
renamed as "Dead on Departure"...

Never heard that before but it sounds original... "Dead on Departure"..

Anton