No problem David.  I would give you some tips (you'll probably need to use
WAKEUP/VMUTIL if you don't have VMSCHEDULE or something like that,  PROP
could handle too), but I'm sure you'll get better ones from others on the
IBMVM list.

Larry Brown

"O'Brien, David W. (NIH/CIT) [C]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
02/25/2008 12:38 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Z/os shop starting to deal with Z/vm

Thanks Larry

________________________________

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Larry Brown

Subject
Z/os shop starting to deal with Z/vm

Can someone point me to Listserv for Z/VM and Linux?

I'm trying to set up DDR for Disaster Recovery purposes. I think I've got
the required commands but haven't a clue how to run backups on a scheduled
basis.

Regards,
Dave O'Brien

This e-mail is intended only for its addressee and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]; then delete the original message.