All -

Does anyone have a method or tool that can dump and map a 3390 disk
pack?  Or more particularly - does anyone know how to get a dataset (or
datasets) back after it has been deleted (outside of restoring it from a tape
copy.... which we can't do....).

We had a situation where a number of files were accidentally deleted from a
series of volumes (3390s on a 2105 Shark).

No additional updates have been made to any datasets that are currently on
the packs.  So, we are looking for any way possible to get the data back.

Any ideas?

Thank you!