http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/
>Mark's MVS Utilities: http://home.flash.net/~mzelden/mvsutil.html

As far as I can tell, we don't run a separate TN3270 stc.  But looking at the
TCPIP started task for the TCPIP stack functions, I did notice there was an
EZZ4328I ERROR E010 SETTING ROUTING FOR DEVICE OSAFD10
error so I checked and noticed that there had been some changes to the
TCPIP ROUTE tables to accomodate a wireless change.  Looking into this but
the once a week thing is really perturbing.

Thanks,
Gil.