I didn't notice that until I saw your post.  I can assure you that I did not
post that long subject, I even checked the copy of my email in my "Sent"
folder.  I have no idea where that data came from.

>>> Patrick O'Keefe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/2/2008 3:38 PM >>>
I access IBM-Mail only through the archives web site.

A few minutes ago something was posted to IBM-Main that radically
changed the way this month's archives are displayed on my browser.
Scott Rowe posted something with a very long subject.  The subject
is wrapped, but only after taking up about two thirds of the page
width.   This has shoved the From adn Date fields way off to the
right, and has quished the Date field so it wraps - taking 4 lines.

I just went back to preior month's archives and the subject on
them wraps after only about 1/3 of the page width.

Is this format presentation hard coded, or is there a way to limit
the width?  I can't find any options for setting this.

Pat O'Keefe

Note that my email domain has changed from jo-annstores.com to joann.com.
Please update your address book and other records to reflect this change.

CONFIDENTIALITY/EMAIL NOTICE: The material in this transmission contains
confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received
this material in error and that any forwarding, copying, printing,
distribution, use or disclosure of the material is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this material in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to
the sender that you received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy
the material. Emails are not secure and can be intercepted, amended, lost or
destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if
you communicate with us by email. Thank you.