Disabling javascript will leave you disenfranchised from an increasingly
large number of (increasingly important) websites. But at least you have
an extension to make this SELECTIVE.

As a big Firefox fan (writing extensions and living on the BLEEDING edge
by running Nightlies) I wonder if IE even HAS a way to be selective about
it. Someone who's an IE fan can perhaps enlighten us.

But, back to the original topic... There just doesn't seem to be the
rigour, does there? But I guess now ANYONE can make a very PUBLIC nuisance
of themselves by publishing a website "with malice aforethought". :-)

Martin

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd