This was documented on pp 236 of the migration guide

<snip>
  Went to z/OS 1.9 yesterday on our main DEV system, which also runs
some
PROD batch.  One of our Capacity & Performance RMF processing jobs got
an
S806 on module ERBPPSRT.  It was pointed out years ago (in this forum)
that this sort exit in SYS1.SERBLINK had been replaced by ERBPPE15 and
ERBPPE35, but the old ERBPPSRT was still being distributed.
</snip>