Hi,

How many of you have different WLM defintions for a "Day" time load and
a "Night" time load in zOs . The LPAR is running CICS, ADABAS, SHADOW ?

I am trying to tell them the concept of having different WLM settings for the
different parts of the day , is old fashioned ex. We have WEB applications now
and there is no point in increasing the Batch priorities when the CICS's are
doing nothing at night. Difficult to explain because they believe the Batch
jobs
will go faster at night if you UP the priorities in WLM.

Warnings : Any of your responses might be distributed in our organization , so
please talk slowly so that everybody will understand.

Note: Opposing views/opinions are always tolerated because that is how all of
us think about we do, before doing it.

Thanks

Anton