On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:49:34 -0500, McKown, John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We had some DFHSM problems over the weekend (deadly embrace) on our
>basic sysplex. Looking at the output of some commands that I have
>automation issue, I found what I think may be a problem with an RNL
>entry:
>
>RNLDEF RNL(EXCL) TYPE(GENERIC)  QNAME(SYSZVVDS)
>
>Should this be removed or changed to:
>
>RNLDEF RNL(CON) TYPE(GENERIC)  QNAME(SYSZVVDS)

It depends.  What are you doing with SYSVTOC?   If you convert one,
you  must convert both.   FYI... I don't convert either, but I am not
using GRS STAR nor MIM in a CF.  Plenty in the archives about this...

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]