Hi Mark,

The bigger question is actually :

a) Did PSI just surrender because they do not have the spare cash to take
IBM on or
b) Did IBM detect a shift in the market place and tey are trying to counter by
trying to expand their product offering in the "down sizing" market place
instead of just hoping/praying for "Linux on the Maingframe" to take off.

Sounds to me that the answer is A at this point.

Anton

http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/