From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Zelden
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 4:14 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IOS Dump

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:58:07 -0500, Eatherly, John D [EQ]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We just received an IOS dump and we took it to IBM. The fixing APAR/PTF for
it was OA21317/UA36298. (1.8).  I have received and applied all maintenance
up to RSU0802 and PUT0712.  This was not on.  This PTF was RSU0712 and PUT
0709.  I have not figured out why it is not on.  Anyone else have any issues
with RSU0712?

Are you sure it was received at the time?  Do you have the output of your
RSU apply run still?  If not, look at your SMPTLOG/SMPTLOGA and see if
you can find out why it didn't apply.  The only HOLD I see is IPL ... unless you
didn't bypass that.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden