<Snipped>
> Perhaps filters are OFF.  Setting a filter condition does not
> automatically make filters ON. You might try adding another line
> to ISFIN that says FILTER ON.

Adding FILTER ON after the filter command didn't make any difference,
but thanks for the suggestion.  When I use the FILTER command online,
they are automatically turned on, giving a display like this one (notice
the DISPLAY area shows "FILTERS=1"):

SDSF HELD OUTPUT DISPLAY ALL CLASSES  LINES 2,545      LINE 1-1 (1)

COMMAND INPUT ===>                                  SCROLL ===> CSR
PREFIX=TSOUS*  DEST=(ALL)  OWNER=*  FILTERS=1  SYSNAME=*

NP   JOBNAME  TYPE JNUM   CRDATE    C FORM FCB  DEST       TOT-REC
     TSOUSERX JOB   2217 07/18/2008 X STD  **** DEFAULT      2,545

This does not happen under ISFAFD.  Nothing is ever filtered, although
with SET DISPLAY ON the "FILTERS=1" shows up.  It's just that nothing is
actually filtered.

I guess I'll have to wait until Monday and give it to my sysprogs.

Thanks for trying to help.

Peter
and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.